Hey guys,
I just wanted to express to you all how amazed I am with myself and technology this year. Due to this program I have found myself explaining techy things to people around me all the time! This has never been a part of me, and it seems to be coming to me fairly easy woo woo!... For example, when someone asked me how to make videos with effects and music in i movie I could explain it perfectly, and afterwards I realized that I figured all that out on my own. One step at a time I have been improving and very happy about it. I showed my mentor teacher how to play jeopardy on the computer the other day and she was super happy, which in return made me very happy. Thank you 504.. sean and I even made a rap video on garage band today which i have never used before, though it was simple. I am starting to love this stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How do you play jeopardy on the computer? Is there a website? I'd love to know!
You go, Shannon!! This is great to hear.
Kristen, Liz teaches a more sophisticated way to create jeopardy games using powerpoint (ask one of your classmates who is in the powerpoint tech workshop) but another good source that will get you creating jeopardy games and other things is hot potatoes: http://hotpot.uvic.ca/
Check it out...
Shannon
It is so nice to read that the student is slowly becoming the teacher, and a life-long learner!
Post a Comment